The Modern design wooden rocking chair has durable solid birch wood frame in a rich walnut finish,Permanently affixed seat and back cushions are 2-inches thick,Plush, supportive seat and back upholstered in ivory fabric,Modern design works in living room, nursery, or bedroom, and also has curved armrests for added comfort and support. Built with a sturdy wood frame in walnut color, this cozy rocking chair provides a comfortable spot for nursing, napping, reading, knitting, watching TV, or cuddling with your baby.
What are Modern design wooden rocking chair specifications?
The 2 inch thick seat and back cushions are soft, thick, and supportive, and they’re covered in cream fabric upholstery to lighten and brighten your room.This wooden rocking chair perfect for story time or snooze time, the Modern Rocking Chair has a fresh, modern design that works well in any living space. This modern design rocking chair measures in 26 inch Width x 41.25 inch Depth x 37 inch height and has 35 pound of weight. Really worth to buy.
What is Rocking Chair anyway ? According to Wikipedia: A rocking chair or rocker is a type of chair with two curved bands of wood (also known as rockers attached to the bottom of the legs (one on the left two legs and one on the right two legs). The chair contacts with the floor at only two points, giving the occupant the ability to rock back and forth by shifting his/her weight or pushing lightly with his/her feet.
In Spanish, a rocking chair is called mecedora (feminine) or balancin (masculine).Rocking chairs are also comfortable because, when a user sits in one without rocking, the chair automatically rocks backwards until the sitter’s center of gravity is met, thus granting an ergonomic benefit with the occupant kept at a very unstressed position and angle.
Where to buy Discount modern design wooden rocking chair ?
Hurry up guys because the manufacturer gives Discount Sale Today. If you order today you can save 23% on the purchase price of this modern design wooden rocking chair. These special deals don’t last long.
5 Simple Tips on finding the ideal Rocking Chair:
1. Where exactly are you positioning the chair? For inside of your house, a padded wooden rocker is ideal – in maple or oak with a golden hue will combine in completely with most decor. For your outdoor patio, porch or garden, cedar, Brazilian cherry wood or teak types hold up perfectly for the seasons, and are possible in an range of colors.
2. Convenience is a key element in your choice. You can ask some question to choose the best rocking chair.
– Does the back and seat provide mobility with some firmness?
– Can you rest your elbows conveniently on the armrests?
– Is the rocking chair comfy and does it provide proper support?
– When supporting the whole back, does the seat slant down a bit to give the lower back support at the same time?
3. Does the chair rock evenly while in motion, sliding in a smooth fashion without making you feel like you’re going to fall backward? Does the rocking motion continue without repetitive pushes?
4. Is the chair built well for longagevity? Approaches to production that will make a chair truly resist the test of time consist of using interlock joints as an alternative of glue.
5. What design of rocker will match with your style? Are you looking for the down-home feel of a wicker chair, or maybe something that allows the true beauty of the natural would to show through? Do you want fabric for the cushion? Rocking chairs can be rustic, casual or exotic depending on the design of the slants (horizontal, vertical, ladder back) and the finishes you select (varnished, painted, stained, natural.)
Regardless of whether you’re searching for the most perfect rocker have fun with communing with nature, soothe a little one, or sitting inside next to the fireplace, we hope we’ve given you some excellent tips on selecting the perfect chair for you!