June 18, 2013
Today we have reviewed The Coleman Pack-Away Folding Camping Table with 26 percent discount. We planned our daughter’s college graduation party in our backyard and were looking for a well built fold up table and this fit the bill. We’ll use it for camping and when we have extra guests coming over this summer. The delivery was Free and really fast. This Coleman folding table is worth to buy. We were very satisfied to find that not only was this table versatile but also very sturdy. This was a surprise because it is a portable lightweight table. It was very sturdy, easy to set up and breakdown and fits easily.
What is The Coleman Pack-Away Folding Camping Table Features?
The Coleman Pack-Away Folding Camping Table has some key features such as:
- The Folding Table is ideal for camping, graduation party, backyard BBQs, tailgate parties, and more
- Made of Aluminum frame with MDF prep surface
- The Table height is adjustable from 14 to 27 inches
- The Carrying case measures 32 by three by 24 inches (W x H x D)
- Stable and convenient folding table folds into convenient carrying case
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 12.9-pound weight and 300-pound capacity. It is not recommended for use with stoves or extremely hot items
- The Table surface measures 48 Wide by 32 inches Deep and carrying case measures 32 by three by 24 inches (W x H x D); height adjustable from 14 to 27 inches
- The Pack-Away Table folds easily in half for easy storage, with built-in handles for comfortable carrying.
- The table is sturdy and durable, supporting up to 300 pounds on the polished aluminum frame.
Where to buy The Coleman Pack-Away Folding Camping Table with 26 percent discount anyway?
Hurry up guys because the manufacturer gives 26 percent discount and also Free Delivery for you right now.
How to choose the right camping table?
- Simplified, actually, but do consider what exactly you want to use your table for. Inside as well as outside the tent? Mealtimes? Or just sitting around? And, does it need to take a lot of weight?
- Adjustability is a major plus. Look for height adjustment of the legs. You’re never going to pitch on the exact level every time. Usually, this adds to overall stability, too.
- Can you possibly carry the camping table? Do make sure it fits either in or on your car, rucksack, bike rack or whatever, along with all you other gear. Hence, our unique carbootability rating here!
- Wheater camping table can be all weather. Like all camping equipment, tables are going to take a bit of a battering and should be capable of standing up to the weather. As ever, you usually get what you pay for, but there’s no reason for not checking thoroughly when you go to the shops.
- Are the camping table ease of use? On-line shopping may be progressively the rage, but you won’t get the chance to see and feel the thing you’re buying, nor much in the way of “independent” advice. Get to your local camping shop and check out the scores before you do anything else.
- Weight, too, is an concern. Most of the tables here use aluminium to keep the weight down, but you have every right to expect stability is not compromised.
- Is the camping table Child-friendly? Some tables can be rather too clever for their own good. There is always the possibility a small child will trap a finger in any folding or locking mechanism. Be careful, and also do check how effective any clips and bolts are in making sure a table stays up and stable.
- Is there other functions? There’s no reason these shouldn’t be used at home in the garden, or anywhere else you need a temporary outdoor table.