August 27, 2013
Today HomeBestFurniture.com has reviewed The 47 Percent Off Discount Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress. It is available in twin, full, queen, and king size. The Contour 8 inch mattress by Signature Sleep is designed to fulfill the necessity for contoured support of your vertebrae when you sleep. With luxury to the Contour’s 1024 tempered steel independently-encased coils whose particularity is to adjust to the curves of your body adding the same weight distribution, hence relieving any pressure points along your neck, shoulders, back and hips.
Yet another benefit of independently-encased coils is the removal of movement disturbance, so that if your partner moves throughout the night, you will never even know they are there! To guarantee that this mattress lasts many years, its independently-encased coils are safeguarded with 2 cushioning layers: a non-woven fabric insulation pad and a thick foam layer which include to this mattress’s unparalleled quality and comfort.
What customers said about Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress ?
I obtained the countour 8 inch mattress today, which was one day earlier than Amazon said it would come. Have To love when that happens! It definitely fit down the stairs in the duffel bag it shipped in. We unwrapped it and it quickly fluffed up to normal size – very cool to watch! We set every little thing up and I laid down on it right away to try it out. It was so comfortable, way more than the pillowtop mattress that we used prior to moving down the stairs, as well as much more comfortable than the twin beds we’ve been using. The packaging protecting the unit very well in shipping.
My main reason for buying this contour mattress was because I wanted a mattress to fit down a small, curved stairwell. A twin sized mattress would certainly just fit, but any bigger than that wouldn’t work. For several months we made due with two twin beds pushed together, but I got tired of falling in between them. I finally looked on Amazon for a memory foam bed, as I knew they came very compressed and I would be able to get one of those down the stairs fairly easily. However, I had some reservations as I thought the memory foam bed might be too soft – I have back problems and need a firmer mattress.
When looking at memory foam mattresses, I came across this mattress which appeared to be shipped in a fairly small duffel bag. Since this had great reviews, shipped in a small package, and wasn’t memory foam, I decided to give it a shot. I also purchased a wooden slat bed frame that didn’t require box springs, in order for everything to fit down the tiny stairwell.
Although I can’t yet talk for the durability of this product, so far I am very pleased. Ideal price, great product. Very comfortable mattress to sleep on and we i will definitely buy a second one for my other child when the time comes.
If you are searching for a relatively decent bed for your kids, this is the best bang for your buck. 8 inches is as thin as I would go for a mattress and I find it to be comfortable and firm. The bed came in a small duffle bag.
What is Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress Features?
- The bed mattress has high quality foam and polyester layering between cover and coils for optimal comfort
- It matches any standard queen bed frame
- Bed mattress comes compressed and rolled for easy shipping
- Independently-encased coils provide an equal weight distribution by contouring the curves of your body, hence relieving pressure points along your neck, shoulders, back and hips.
- It has 47% OFF Discount Price
- It has Free Delivery from the manufacturer. This is a really good delivery service. very promptly services.
Where to buy Discount Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress ?
Hurry up guys because the manufacturer gives Discount Sale Today. If you order today you can save 47% on the purchase price of this Discount Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress. These special deals don’t last long.
Tips on how to Pick a Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Memory foam mattress toppers are continuously becoming more popular among consumers who have found the unique texture and feel of these durable yet springy bedding items. Memory foam mattress toppers form to the body, and then slowly spring back to their original shape after weight shifts, causing them an best choice for fitful sleepers and those with back or joint pain. Although, don’t assume all memory foam mattress toppers are the same. Take a look here to know how to pick a memory foam mattress topper.
- Choose the right mattress size. Select a memory foam mattress topper sized to accommodate your bed. Memory foam mattress toppers are available in twin, full, queen, king and California king sizes. Simply because these durable toppers sit flush against your mattress, buying 1 sized too small or too large may make your bed look irregular.
- Select a mattress thickness. Choose the thickness of your memory foam. Memory foam mattress toppers are generally sold in thicknesses of 1, 2, 3 and 4 inches. Memory foam with a 2-inch thickness or less will make your existing mattress feel more comfortable, but those with improved thickness will change the texture and feel of your bed.
- Use the bed cover. Select a cover for your memory foam mattress topper. Memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic, resisting dust mites and other allergens. But, a cotton cover with a high thread count will maintain your mattress topper from dust and spots.
- Pick the right mattress density. Choose the density of your memory foam. Density is about the weight of one cubic foot of memory foam. While it comes to memory foam mattress toppers, this is proportionate to the level of “memory” your topper will have. With higher density memory foam mattress toppers conform much better to body weight, come with stronger support, respond to body temperature more efficiently and are more durable than the less dense models. Most consumers find that a memory foam mattress topper with a density of 3 pounds suits their needs perfectly, although those with body and joint pain may want a density of 4 pounds or more.